WPUK Discuss post and comment guidelines
When participating on this site, please observe our post and comment guidelines:
- you must register before you can post or comment on this site
- before starting to write a new post, always select Blog Post to give your contribution a title, and don’t forget to add relevant tags (tags must be lower case and separated by commas).
- be respectful of others who use this site
- when commenting always stay on topic
- do not use language that is offensive, inflammatory or provocative
- do not break the law (including libel and condoning illegal activity)
- do not post personal information in comments such as addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or other online contact details, which may relate to you or other individuals – you should use publicly known contact details, such as web site addresses and Twitter user names
- do not impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or an organisation
- do not attempt to log in using another user’s account
- always make a declaration of personal or business interest, if applicable, with any organisation, product, service, etc mentioned in posts or comments
Any posts or comments which do not adhere to these guidelines may be edited or deleted by the site moderators.
If you have any questions or comments about these gudelines, you can contact WPUK.
Parts of these guidelines are based on the GDS blog comment and moderation guidelines.
This post will be subject to revision in order to reflect developments.
Last updated: 10 February 2014